Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Talk To Me, Dammit!

Probably by next week, I'm going to get my 10,000th hit on this site. In that time, do you know how many feedback comments I've gotten?

One. One lousy comment, because I got the wrong name in one of my pictures. Shit.

C'mon, boys and girls! I'd love to hear from you guys, especially those that are regularly reading from a different part of the country, or the world, for that matter. There are actually quite a few of you. It's amazing how this stuff gets around- I especially get a bunch of hits on the goofy pictures.

For example, there's someone in Redwood City, California that tunes in every week. Who are you, and what brought you here? It would be fun to know. I'm assuming you're acquainted with someone on the Dawgs hockey team, but I can't know that unless you tell me.

I also get tons of hits that just say "United States". Now, that doesn't narrow it down much, does it?

Don't be afraid, kids. If you can relate to my vacation debacle, tell me about your experience. If you're an old, fat guy clinging to his youth like I am, let me know if you wake up after a game feeling 90 years old like I do.

Just click comment at the end of an article, and give your chubby little pal some feedback. I've been flying solo for way too long. Let's hear from you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're great. let's make some trades...

Anonymous said...

SFG, I think Redwood City is me, "Cappy". Redwood City is Oracle HQ. It can also any other Oracle person and I've given your website to a bunch of Oracle folks so it can be several folks. Anyway, see ya Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Al--Happy Halloweenie--Don't get so f--in wound up, 50's not so bad,if you don't have to manage CHILDREN.... you have seen me try to skate and oh-----it's the bigPAIN!!!!!! Pat Pat