Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hey, Who Wants Dessert?

So I was driving past my local frozen yogurt shop the other night. When I looked up at the sign, it sure made their product look a lot less appetizing:



Of course this cracked me up, because I have the sense of humor of a twelve year old. When I got home, I showed this picture to my oldest son Mike. We shared a laugh, but then we decided to take it one step further. We put our heads together and thought of some of the flavors they might be featuring. Since then, it has become kind of a family project, with contributions from most of the group.

So with apologies to Baskin Robbins, here are the 31 flavors on our menu so far:

Rocky Load

Man Nog

Nutterscotch

Spunkberry

Cum Raisin

Spermin' Chocolate Cake

Jamaican Jizz Jamboree

Tapioca Surprise

Cock n' Handy (you have to think a little on that one)

Money Shot Sherbet

Penis Butter Parfait

Wet Dream Supreme

Drained Nut Crunch

Jackoff Jubilee

Chocolate Malted Balls Milk

Asti Spew-Mante

Tooty Fruity Spooty

Red Rocket Ripple

Bubble Cum (available with cummy bears)

Blue-ball-berry

Banana Nut-Blast

Future Baby Batter

Oreo-Gasm

Not Your Mom's Rice Pudding

Uncle Tony's Immaculate Ejaculate

Climax Cluster

Two Scoops O' Goop

Grampa's Happy Ending

Dong Discharge Delight

Cream of Ralph

Vanilla

Immature? Oh, hell yeah, but we've been laughing for the better part of two days, so there's that, I guess. If you've read any of the beauty pageant or spelling bee articles, you already know that we're not exactly the Huxtable family.

Hey, if you can think of any other flavors, feel free to put something in the comments. We're a reader friendly blogsite- I'd love to see something from you guys. Use your imagination, kids.

5 comments:

Foxy said...

I'll add to the mix....How about one of my personal favorites,

Cockie Dough

Anonymous said...

Spew-berry

Anonymous said...

Pralines and Cream (of some young man)

Anonymous said...

Rocky Chode!

Anonymous said...

Cockies n' Cum