Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Man Tim Thomas Sort Of Fights Carey Price



I love Tim Thomas- he's the NHL version of me- old, short, and chubby. Except he has, you know, ability, and I flop around like a drunk walrus. But other than the ability thing, we're kindred spirits.

I've never had a fight as a goalie (way too old now-I'd break a hip). But if I did, I would imagine that it would go something like this. Looks like Timmy went to the Don Zimmer School of Fighting. I have to believe it was at around the 20 second mark of this clip that Thomas realized that this was a very bad idea.

Price was actually pretty cool for not hammering Timmy when he had the chance. I guess it would feel like beating up your dad. Sure, it would feel great at the time, but it would always be awkward at Thanksgiving.

No comments: